Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Problem with bonuses

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
The other day I used the bonus that increases the speed of planes in flight. The problem I ran into and not complaining at all, but when I would close and open my AC program all the planes were ready to land as if I had changed my clock on my PC. Not a problem, but the other day on a forum a user stated that his game was blocked and lock down and GameInsight accused him of moving his clock on his PC forward to cheat the game. Has anybody ever had this problem before, because I don't want GameInsight to think I'm cheating, because everything I done on AC was legit.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Yes I had this happen too. I heard it is a "good bug". But I don't trust bugs so I won't use it again. However, that said.... I still was blocked and accused last week of cheating by GI even though I haven't cheated, I haven't used that weathervane in a month since I found out it was buggy and have never changed the time or date on my computer...

So its like "damned if you do cheat, damned if you don't cheat"

Top Bottom