Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Planes in Lower Level Hangars

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,

I just want to pick the collective brains of the group. I am led to believe, from previous posts, that you can put any level plane in any level hangar (e.g you could put a Delta in a Level 1 Hangar).

Firstly, is this true?

Secondly, what are the implications? Does doing such a thing slow the plane down? Does it slow maintenance of the plane?

Your help woulod be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark.

In my observation, once you have built a higher Level 3 / 4 / 5 hanger, the loading time of all subsequent Delta/ Powerful Delta/ Jumbos are just as fast.

My third Jumbo was placed in a Level 1 hanger and there does not seem to be any difference in the loading time or the likelihood of breakdown etc.

I only noticed that if you have a plane being repaired in your Repair Base and you do not expedite repair, the subsequent planes landing will be more likely to be in need of repair. I have experienced 3 planes in consecutive need of repair. I immediately expedite the first plane repair (using precious Altimeter) and after that no more planes need repair.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
It doesn't matter which hanger you put the plane in, they don't stay there, as in, they don't have a designated hangar. I still have my powerful propeller-driven plane, one of the first planes I bought. I just landed it and it's now sitting in hangar lvl 4, the last hangar I bought.

Once you buy the first hangar of a certain level, it speeds up the loading time of all planes of that type.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
All you need is one top level hanger, the top level that you can buy that is, then the rest can be simply level 1 hangers and you'll be fine.

I really don't even see the need for a top level hanger. I have a lv 2 & 3 hanger, but don't have a hanger for my jumbo. Sure it takes 1 minute to load up, but no big deal at all. I lose 30 seconds per load on it, not bad considering the high cost of a top end hanger.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I never really understood the logic of the hangers personally. Doesn't make sense that I can store the biggest plane in the lowest hanger. But I ain't complaining as it saves me 79,900 coins with each hanger!!!

Top Bottom