Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Plane lineup photo.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Whenever I visit a neighbour, I an see their plane line up at the stands. I'm interested in seeing what my line up looks like.

Could someone who is a neighbour please visit me and take a screenshot - or if not a neighbour then my code is 20uygiqm9

Either post it here or send me a message with attachment.

Many thanks for your cooperation and assistance.
P

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
Whenever I visit a neighbour, I an see their plane line up at the stands. I'm interested in seeing what my line up looks like.

Could someone who is a neighbour please visit me and take a screenshot - or if not a neighbour then my code is 20uygiqm9

P
DE953B58-BE31-451E-AF66-E62AEA872A88.jpeg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

P
I was thinking they should give us a way of seeing our own fleet lineup without relying on neighbors. It's a minor change, but it would be nice for those wanting to get screenshots of their city

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Many thanks for the screenshot. Interesting that it doesn't show the 3 x Giant S2s that I have or the Jumbo S2. I wonder how they decide which planes to display.
P

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Many thanks for the screenshot. Interesting that it doesn't show the 3 x Giant S2s that I have or the Jumbo S2. I wonder how they decide which planes to display.
P
They base it on the order that you purchased your aircraft, with your oldest to the right, and your newest to the left. If your newest exceeds the amount of slots, then it isnt shown

Top Bottom