Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Petition to get GI to make the fuel depot a removable building

It is, by and large, the most wasted real estate on my board and GI should've told people that once you build it you can't remove it. I'm hoping that if enough people agree, then GI will allow people to remove this building in their next update.

Who's with me?!

I was a big campainer to have it removed but since the coin glitch has given me a lot of coins it has become useful again. It is a discrace that it was advertised as such a great new building and it is really a waste of space and not removable. ...except if you have unlimited coins.

I agree. I finally finished the construction and the fact that it takes 24 hours to make 20 units is ridiculous. Making 3 units at a time is the best option. Yet, it doesn't allow you to store the fuel in your inventory. What a waste.

I also tried to remove ("sell") the building and I can't get rid of it. I'd rather put another flight catering facility in its place!!!

Fair enough. The might tweak it's performance, though. 20 units per 24 hrs is ridiculous indeed.

Another petition would be to re-add the all-inclusive bracelet as a drop somewhere.

And yet another one: I'd love to get rid of unneeded items clogging up my inventory. Why not add a way to give them away to friends in need?

Top Bottom