Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Not being awarded oil bonus on day-to-day bonus

Device
  1. iPad
As you know, you're awarded a bonus for each consecutive day you play the game. Day 4 is oil. I'm noticing lately that I'm not being awarded an oil bonus anymore when day 4 rolls through. I'm still receiving the other bonuses; but this one just goes by without seeing a change in my oil inventory. Anyone else seen this?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
For Android the Day 4 bonus is for the 20 fuel to be added to your existing inventory, not the awarding of a specific item (a barrel of 20/50 fuel units) in the warehouse. You can have the additional 20 barrels above the limit eg for Level 35 the limit is 90 so on the morning of Day 4 I can see 110/90 in my inventory.
It used to be the case where the item was added to your warehouse inventory, like the Repair Kit, so iDevices may have this instead.
This issue has been discussed before but as iDevices are relatively new for AC it would be before your time.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
For Android the Day 4 bonus is for the 20 fuel to be added to your existing inventory, not the awarding of a specific item (a barrel of 20/50 fuel units) in the warehouse. You can have the additional 20 barrels above the limit eg for Level 35 the limit is 90 so on the morning of Day 4 I can see 110/90 in my inventory.
It used to be the case where the item was added to your warehouse inventory, like the Repair Kit, so iDevices may have this instead.
This issue has been discussed before but as iDevices are relatively new for AC it would be before your time.

I still remember the good old days on android where you get 50oil barrel each 4th day... Now only crappy 20 for ur total...

But hey i think everybody got soooo much barrels thanks to the last mission. I got so many i will not use :-(

Top Bottom