Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update: Duty Free Shop

Today after loading game to me why-that has rolled away the condition at the time of, when appeared the possibility to build duty free shops. All that was built and made for week disappeared !!! My code 83wj7y

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Duty free shop is a joke. I ran the first contract a week ago and haven't gotten any items to repeat since. Anyone know how it works? Do I pick up the items from neighbours or rely on having them sent to me?

Any updates on whether it is possible to sell the DFS?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I'm close to finishing the level 3 upgrade for the DFS. I figured, since I can't run any contracts (due to lack of items), I might as well upgrade and finish the mission.

I do agree that the revenue is absolutely minimal for the amount of items it requires, plus it takes forever to collect them. Neighbours don't send DFS items as gifts often (probably because nobody wants to send you stuff you don't need), and so far I had about 3 or 4 items drop from my neighbour's buildings in total since the update. It's too bad that the items don't drop from your own buildings :-/

Device
  1. Android
I upgraded the game today and I've lost everything from the last update :-( I am very sad. Is there any possibility to bring my game back?

Same thing happened to me after the last one, e-mail support with your problems, and take a screen shot of your current progress. Be prepared to answer a ton of questions. They didn't help me in the end, but the next update they did seemed to fix it, oh and you can't play in the meantime as there's no point.

In one of the replies they did say that they might be able to restore to the point I lost so it's worth ago. (luckily it was only a couple of days for me so didn't risk it)

Good luck

Top Bottom