Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New photos / Names that match

Good neighbours,

I noticed that many forum members have not updated their pictures. I am so used to seeing familiar pictures that the absences of them does throw me off and make it a little bit harder to identify who's who:eek:.

So please do update your pictures, use the old ones if possible until we are accustomed with the new forum :).

I also see that many people are still using completely different names on the forum vs the device. I recommend that you change your device name to a shorter version of your forum name. And make it unique, please.

Incidentally, I have neighbours listed as M, MX, MG, MK, MrK (M seems to be a popular first initial). On a relatively small handphone screen, I sometimes mis-identify my neighbours and send the wrong things. Sorry about that!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Put back my flag. My name is quebec and with the free space i try to put the item i need. I suggested to GI to have a block with your name and another one where it will be free character where you can ask for your item.

Sophie, lost you as a friend. Sent back demand in case it was a mistake and that you didn't dump me. Bououou..... lol

This is my new avatar, better get used to it ;-)

I can't believe this is a real road sign!!
LowFlyingAircraft.PNG

Top Bottom