Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Flight Items?

Just for kicks, I've been going through the item database on version 1.42 (The one imediately before the America update) on a rooted version of BlueStacks. I found what appear to be flight items that I've never seen before.

Tesla Lightning Rod.jpg

Tesla Lightning Rod
Required for carrying out flights in Thunderstorms

Nano Coating
Protects from ash in case of volcanic eruption

Spiked Tire
Required for landing on an Icy Runway

Massive Spotlight
Required for carrying out flights in Fog

Also, it's interesting that the duty-free shop items were already in the database in this version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So I believe those items are from the Facebook version of the game, I know weather is a factor in that version. Whats really weird is that you are a level 35 with only 2 stars, 32 fuel, and a max of 30 passengers...

Somethings screwy!!!

So I believe those items are from the Facebook version of the game, I know weather is a factor in that version. Whats really weird is that you are a level 35 with only 2 stars, 32 fuel, and a max of 30 passengers...

Somethings screwy!!!

Yeah, the way I've been viewing all the items is playing with the com.gameinsight.airport.xml file. So I've been messing around with a lot of those values, including the experience.

Didn't want to play with the version on my phone in case they bring the hammer down on me for hacking :D

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
It would be nice to see some more destinations. They were asking for suggestions for new cities so I'm sure they are going to add a few more soon.

And new gameplay like the addition of weather factors sounds interesting :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Looked like Las Vegas was going to be the winner. Surprised they haven't added an Airbus as a plane yet.

Top Bottom