Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbour bonus tapping error

DwarfPotato

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047fz9wr
Username
DwarfPotato
A neighbour visited me and clicked on some commercial buildings. When I then collect their bonuses, if the popup (with the pilot hat/profile pic in) is hanging 'off the edge' of my city, I collect the money from the bonus but it also selects the land behind the popup and asks if I want to buy it.

A neighbour visited me and clicked on some commercial buildings. When I then collect their bonuses, if the popup (with the pilot hat/profile pic in) is hanging 'off the edge' of my city, I collect the money from the bonus but it also selects the land behind the popup and asks if I want to buy it.
You have to zoom in and then collect this also with all version not just with beta sometimes the buildings too close to each other because of the space you have in your city.
It's happen with me and I zoom in before I collect always only in windows because I use mouse much easy that touch the screen.

True. And if it’s close to the town hall it asks if you want to upgrade it. And if your terminal is full and you’re collecting bonuses from pass buildings it says that your terminal is full....
It seems as if it always clicked twice instead of once

Top Bottom