Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

neigbours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aljn0tg
Username
Johan
i have 54 neighbours. why cant i visit them since i have upgrade? i battled to find neighbours and mow that i have i cannot visit only send gifts. thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Go to Google Play and get the latest update, from yesterday I believe. You need to manually update unlike the update that Madelen Airborn requests that you do.
It fixes the server bug so you can visit your old neighbours and continues the Voyage, Voyage event.

According to TDV,

Devices with ver 1.63 can visit neighbours (bug fixed)
Devices with ver 1.64 still cannot visit neighbours.

The version you end up with depends on your device (ver 1.63 and 1.64 are released at the same time for different devices)
I use a Samsung Tab with Honeycomb, and ended up with ver 1.64 and cannot visit neighbours except for Madlen.

If you cannot visit neighbours, can you state your device and game version number please (look it up in your application)?

Top Bottom