Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

More than 1 gift per day?

Device
  1. iPhone
Today I got 3 gifts form the same neighbour and 2 gifts from another one. How is that possible? How do they do that?

I´m playing daily, so I can exclude that they sent me 2 days ago, yesterday and today an I just logged in today and got them at once, especially cause I got gifts from them yesterday too.

Is it a trick or a bug or anything else I don´t know..?

Device
  1. iPhone
@tdv as far as I know, there isn´t any "time travel" for the iPhone version. I´m lv. 21 and the senders are about lv. 16 so if this is coming up at higher levels they can´t have at the moment.

@melanie I thought in cause I click on reply I can´t send another gift as "outgoing" anymore :blink:

Device
  1. iPhone
I think I got the idea...

I also got my device jailbroken but I can hardly imagine that restoring the game all the time is worth the effort :blink: espacially to send a few more gifts where as I might miss gifts I would have gotten in the meanwhile...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I appreciate tdv's efforts...:D

billsnj IPAD erb22
Time Travel - over the long weekend I read about time travel - decided to try it - bottom line - DON'T !!
Sure I got a few long flight that became very short etc etc. But I now have a problem(I think?)
I cannot send gifts !!!
I can receive gifts, I can Visit, but sending has disappeared !!!
I'm now looking for assistance as to how I can get this restored ????
Ant suggestion ---- would be very much apprectiated -

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
billsnj - as far as I know (I am not a time traveller) you will have to wait for how ever many days you changed the clock by - so if you went back 4 days you will have to wait 4 days (+24hrs) for the game to reset...

Edit: Added the +24hrs for game rest

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj yes whats tdv is saying... depending how many days u have time travelled.... thats what you need to wait...
But thats also sometimes not always true, sometimes is takes longer than that

Thanks for the Info ! Bottom line, so far, it appears that nobody really knows how long they, GI, will suspend the Gifting.
My attempt at TT was for one day. I have been without Gifting for 2 days now. I am still receiving gifts.
It would seem that GI would have a policy - but perhaps I'm asking too much !
If anyone know exactly what GI's policy is - I'd be interested to find out ----- TY

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Did you try and contact GI Customer Support?
For the record only time travel I have done was when I actually travelled across time zones, 3, and back in a weekend. I was conencted and the phone automatically updated.
No discrenable problems with gifting.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Did you try and contact GI Customer Support?
For the record only time travel I have done was when I actually travelled across time zones, 3, and back in a weekend. I was conencted and the phone automatically updated.
No discrenable problems with gifting.
Did send amsg to GI support - have not received a reply. However, just noticed this AM my gifting is back.
Anyway - TY for reply.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hi as mentioned by all time travel is risk n you should not try that. But if you are too desparate for something then you can try this. You can go back in time n then time travel to the present. This has no effect on your gifting n you r only better utilizing the time that you already spent. But try this only as last resort.

Top Bottom