Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mm

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Think I quit, there's no fun or point left in the game. Ws nice over the years until some dined ii, aj, noo names. A way best wishes to my friend nn in~
AWWW no!!! not you too!!!

Like others we thank you from the heart, for all the help and inspiration you have given so many.

Maybe I'll stay just not as active, there's screen artefacts all over at the moment, I just received an air magnetometer so I guess ufo event coming. I pay a lot of money to gi and they make thins worse and less fun for the higher up players. The current event is a complete joke.

Maybe I'll stay just not as active, there's screen artefacts all over at the moment, I just received an air magnetometer so I guess ufo event coming. I pay a lot of money to gi and they make thins worse and less fun for the higher up players. The current event is a complete joke.
Completely agree on the current event. It’s so ridiculous I don’t even care anymore. I had all stars up to falcon, and 2 out of 3 on TBs. It looks like I’ll end the event with the very same amount of missing stars. 😒

Top Bottom