Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Missing flights

As much as I am loving the game I am now hitting problems mainly while I am at level 9 the flights to Bali and goa are both missing even if I click the show me button on the task it won't list them,
Has anyone else seen this? If so how did they sort it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
As much as I am loving the game I am now hitting problems mainly while I am at level 9 the flights to Bali and goa are both missing even if I click the show me button on the task it won't list them,

Strange cause I see them listed under my flights. BUT, I just saw that you are on an iPad while I'm on a Droid so there could be an issue. We've seen this same thing with past updates and usually you will have to wait until the next update for the fix. Best I can tell you is to complete any other missions that you can and 3-star the rest of the flights.

Good luck!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Best thing to do while waiting for an update is to mentally prepare yourself for many glitches!

Seeing that its on a whole new platform, you're going to have TONS of glitches!!! :blink:

I would check out the threads for glitches and tricks. There were some people who were able to make a TON of coins and collections due to glitches. Just watch the time traveling, where you change the clock on your phone to speed up the game. Somehow GI can track that and they will take away your gift giving and visiting neighbor privileges.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Pretty weird cause I'm playing on the Ipad and I'm sending flights to Bali at the moment. I'm going try some of the glitches that I did on my android and see how that works...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Seeing that its on a whole new platform, you're going to have TONS of glitches!!! :blink:

I would check out the threads for glitches and tricks. There were some people who were able to make a TON of coins and collections due to glitches. Just watch the time traveling, where you change the clock on your phone to speed up the game. Somehow GI can track that and they will take away your gift giving and visiting neighbor privileges.

Friend of me said: if u turn ur phone on flight modus, so no internet, and you do the time traveling... U keep ur visit rights.
I didnt check it, so dont blaim me when it u lose ur visit rights ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Friend of me said: if u turn ur phone on flight modus, so no internet, and you do the time traveling... U keep ur visit rights.

HMMMM, very interesting. It does make sense cause there's no connection back to GI for them to trace. Still not trying it though.

Well managed to find an answer, if I launch the flights from the hanger then it's missing, however if I use the button at the bottom of the screen then it works not ideal am its just comes naturally to launch from the hanger but well it's better than nothing

Top Bottom