Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook Map issues from winning rocket launches

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Hi,

I play on Facebook. I have recently started working on my adventure map flights. The maps earned from the Evacuations flight drops work as advertised and I can do unlimited flights as long as the map time hasn't expired. However, with the maps that are awarded when you take 1st place in a space launch, I'm having problems that Game Insight support can't seem to figure out. Sacramento and Puerto Rico are both 12 hour maps and when I activate those maps I am only able to launch 1 flight and then the flight disappears from my flight menu. The map shows valid for the entire 12 hours so I'm trying to figure out why the flight disappears from the menu after I launch the 1st flight to the map city? Anyone else have any similar experiences with the maps that are awarded from winning the rocket launches?

Top Bottom