Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make Lunar Module and Treadmill available by flight

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
We can only receive Lunar modules and treadmills for space launches by visiting neighbors or having drops from special buildings. This makes it very difficult to complete space launches because visiting neighbors and special buildings is quite limited in the game. Please make these collectibles available from flight drops.

Thank you 🙏

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Treadmills are not that bad if you have the stone castles.
but field ration, lunar module and lunar rover are indeed harder to get
Hi, I have a doubt & want to be sure before investing in Stone Castle (SC). So, if I have a SC in my city, will it drop items for treadmill. If so, whether, it will drop items every time we collect from it or only sometimes?

Check here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/stone_castle/
It says "very seldom", i.e. sometimes they drop
BUT
the yield time is short: 1h, meaning you have several chances a day to get something you need (and besides, 36 pax is not bad either).
I have 4 of them and at the moment, 592 complete Running Wild collections plus 82 unpicked...

That collection isn't definitively my bottleneck for green preps

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Check here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/stone_castle/
It says "very seldom", i.e. sometimes they drop
BUT
the yield time is short: 1h, meaning you have several chances a day to get something you need (and besides, 36 pax is not bad either).
I have 4 of them and at the moment, 592 complete Running Wild collections plus 82 unpicked...

That collection isn't definitively my bottleneck for green preps
Thanks. The running wild collection is the biggest bottleneck for green preps...now I am confident that It will be a good idea to invest on them.

Thanks. The running wild collection is the biggest bottleneck for green preps...now I am confident that It will be a good idea to invest on them.
As I said above, the more critical collection for greens preps, as I see it, is the Zero Gravity Lunch (Field ration). But, as those items drop also from neighbor’s cosmic fuel stations which have a pretty good drop rate, in the end it’s not that bad.

Top Bottom