Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS maintenance in progress

Device
  1. iPhone
Im not sure if im just being dumb. But how do i actually get out of the "maintenance in progress"? Ive tried reinstalling the game a couple times and didn't really expect that to work. Im up to the mission that tells me to launch a ship.

Im not sure if im just being dumb. But how do i actually get out of the "maintenance in progress"? Ive tried reinstalling the game a couple times and didn't really expect that to work. Im up to the mission that tells me to launch a ship.
I don't know if you are using IOS or Android. WINDOWS10 or above will not be a problem.
"maintenance in progress" appears, indicating that your game is not connected to the server of the game company.

Contact Gi support
https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/webchat/a/airport-city/?p=web
Click on the Contact Us in the top right
I know the reason. I'm afraid GI can't do anything about it, because not every country's regional market supports it.
For example, it is also IOS or Android, because this game is not available in the application stores of these systems in China,
but the game can be downloaded through some network sites. If you run the game directly, the rockets will launch,
but they will not launch, and there will be a prompt of "maintenance in progress".

Let me put it directly and simply: not all countries' markets directly support consumption in this game, so. .....

Last edited:
Top Bottom