Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost Space Collection Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I have been so focused on other things that I didn't notice that I've lost a lot of work in the space flight area. I have been flying and gathering items, but not collecting them. I was waiting until I got them all and then I was going to collect. So, this is what's happened. I flew and collected:

5 Hydroponic Greenhouse
5 Atlas
4 Starship
6 Solar System
3 Star Chart

Now I have:
2 Hydroponic Greenhouse
3 Atlas
3 Starship
2 Solar System
0 Star Chart

I also now have 0 QLs. This is disturbing because it takes a lot of flying to get them. (I can't prove it but I had 4 saved up based on the above collections!) Also, the number of maps that it took to fly to these locations have not been returned to my warehouse, so those are also lost. I'm not sure if flight numbers have changed because I can't check flights unless I activate a map. I don't want to activate a map until game is fixed.

You can see that something is wrong because I have 4 Hydroponic Greenhouses in my city and the game only shows that I have 2. (The count in the collection window has never been right, even before the upgrade. I had four but the collection window only showed 3.)

I'm going to write up a ticket on this one, but I'm not hopeful that I will recover what I've lost.

Good luck everyone!

Sulfe,

Have you collected the outer limits collection and built a space needle? If you have, sorry I can't visit you to check, this would have taken away some of your collections. I have 5 hydroponic greenhouses in my city but only show 2 since I used 3 to complete the outer limits collection for 3 space needles.

I just realized you mentioned not collecting any of the collections so I could be way off base here....

Wabbitgirl

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Sulfe,

Have you collected the outer limits collection and built a space needle? If you have, sorry I can't visit you to check, this would have taken away some of your collections. I have 5 hydroponic greenhouses in my city but only show 2 since I used 3 to complete the outer limits collection for 3 space needles.

I just realized you mentioned not collecting any of the collections so I could be way off base here....

Wabbitgirl
Hi Wabbitgirl,
Thanks for the info. I have two space needles. Then I stopped. That doesn't account for the weird numbers or the fact that I no longer have any QL's. I'm miffed as to why the numbers have changed and so inconsistently.

Top Bottom