Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Launch Rewards/Chest

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi,

after landing the shuttle and clicking the arrow to claim the reward, the game becomes unresponsive and crashes. and when I opened the game again the shuttle was not at the runway anymore or the icon to land the shuttle was gone. I checked my inventory for both the Chest and Items in the chest and they were not there too. has anyone experienced this? I already sent a support ticket.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Yes, once I lost the chest for 1st place red launch - poor internet on landing and few time game crash before the shuttle disappeared with no sign of rewards and maps.

wow that sucks, did you contact support? and were they able to help you? they replied to me within a couple of hours, now I'm just hoping they could help me get those items. really needed the launch prep items and tokens. seems like there are more bugs on the game now.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hi,

after landing the shuttle and clicking the arrow to claim the reward, the game becomes unresponsive and crashes. and when I opened the game again the shuttle was not at the runway anymore or the icon to land the shuttle was gone. I checked my inventory for both the Chest and Items in the chest and they were not there too. has anyone experienced this? I already sent a support ticket.
I have also experienced this. Much like your case. I didn't bother with support.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Yes this has happened to me as well. I didn't bother with support either since, as pit said, no proof.

Just make sure you have strong internet connection when doing launches is all I can suggest.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hello everyone,

Good news! I just got my rewards :) the support and tech team was great and very helpful, they resolved my problem in less than 24 hours, even though they said it would probably take some time for the case review. Thanks to @crescent moon for providing the support link :)

@Kendra and @Pit1024 , I know its difficult or near impossible to have proof on hand, not knowing when a bug/glitch occurs, but I was just hoping they could see or get the proof from their end with user game/server logs.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hello everyone,

Good news! I just got my rewards :) the support and tech team was great and very helpful, they resolved my problem in less than 24 hours, even though they said it would probably take some time for the case review. Thanks to @crescent moon for providing the support link :)

@Kendra and @Pit1024 , I know its difficult or near impossible to have proof on hand, not knowing when a bug/glitch occurs, but I was just hoping they could see or get the proof from their end with user game/server logs.
Wow! That's awesome!

Top Bottom