Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking to join an alliance.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
After having no luck with getting decent numbers for my own alliances I'd like to join an existing one. Anyone looking for a new member? Not sure exactly how many passengers I move but I'm a daily player and then some so I'm sure it's plenty!

Let me know of any vacancies. Or send an invite my way. :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Hi!

If you want, you can join Antares alliance. We are 4 people who play daily (more than 20,000 passengers per day). We have two spots available (they're now temporarily filled by two support games that provide few passengers).

Usually we end the week between positions 100 and 150, but sometimes we rank better (once we were 19th).
Last week I couldn't provide passengers due to technical problems, despite that, with only 3 real players, we got a reputation point. If you join us, my game works again and we found a 6th member, we can easily return to the top 100

If you're interested, I'll kick out one of my support games so you can join us.

Top Bottom