Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for iPhone neighbours!

My fiancée got me totally addicted to this game, but as he plays on his iPad and I play on my iPhone for some reason that means we can't be neighbours!

If anyone playing on their iPhone would like a new neighbour, please add me!

Curiousyellow

My fiancée got me totally addicted to this game, but as he plays on his iPad and I play on my iPhone for some reason that means we can't be neighbours!

If anyone playing on their iPhone would like a new neighbour, please add me!

Curiousyellow

Hi

I have added you Gmac9999 I need Flight Helmet , Flight Googles ,Textbook let me know what you need I will help if I can.

Gmac9999

Thanks guys!

Gmac9999, your request didn't seem to come through so I've sent you one. I don't have what you need yet, but if I get spares I'll send them your way!

Oops! That didn't work so well! Gmac9999 is there a way of sending Items from the warehouse or is it just things on you gift list? I have spare wire on the gift list, but it won't let me send it until level 18

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Hi my friends - can anybody help me with the following items to complete my tower 3
whiteboard, binocular, weather display.

I'm flying to Rome and Thailand since a week but nothing drops - this is frustrating.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
FYI, you should post these on the daily trade thread for the Apple products as you will have a LOT more success there not too mention a LOT more potential neighbors. Oh, and no you cannot gift items in your warehouse, only what's in your list. Also, if someone sends you a gift that is not in your list and you click 'Send in Return', your neighbor will not receive that same gift but the equivalent gift from your list. For example, on Android, the hot item is the altimeter, but its not on my list so if I 'think' I'm sending an altimeter back to them, in reality I'm sending them the gyroscope.

Top Bottom