Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for an alliance

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
030srlhdg , 20b1v0tzu
Username
Iglasty , IgL v2
Hi, I’m looking for an alliance. My current account is really fresh (lvl.20)
If you want me I will do the tasks, all 3, that’s the reason I’m looking for someone to take me - previously I wasn’t able to find an alliance where at least half of players were doing tasks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
If you want me I will do the tasks, all 3, that’s the reason I’m looking for someone to take me - previously I wasn’t able to find an alliance where at least half of players were doing tasks.
Hi add me and keep an eye on the alliance i'm in,
The leader is Mel and i found out that they prefer to have done min. 2 tasks or be deleted the next week .
This turned out to be great strategy since over a few months we'd get some of the high level players and therefor rankings also and of course bonuses up to the 70% one.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Pm sent

Top Bottom