Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a competitive Top 50 alliance! - Found a new home!

Device
  1. Android
Hi everyone..
As a result of the buggy update last week, I lost all my game friends and was also thrown out of my alliance!
tech support seems unable to help and it looks like I have to live with that!
Anyways, I've been trying to get in touch with my alliance leader with no luck and also our private chat has been silent for more than a week!
So.. I've finally decided to start looking for another alliance to join.
I'm looking for a highly competitive Top 50 (or higher) alliance with proper communication channel.
I'm level 80, can carry 98-110k pax/week and ready to help with alliance missions if required. I also do daily red launches.
PM me if you have an opening soon.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
Hello, I'm sphyyr and we're looking for new members next week for the alliance upgrade. We're all Chinese and they don't use this forum. We ranked 9th last week but we should be around Top 20 every week. The only problem is that we won't be able to communicate with you except me. If there's any problems I'll be the one to communicate with you. Let me know if you're interested.

Device
  1. Android
Hello, I'm sphyyr and we're looking for new members next week for the alliance upgrade. We're all Chinese and they don't use this forum. We ranked 9th last week but we should be around Top 20 every week. The only problem is that we won't be able to communicate with you except me. If there's any problems I'll be the one to communicate with you. Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you so much for your reply, but I've already joined an alliance minutes ago..
Wish you and your alliance the best of luck :giggle:

Top Bottom