Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long Term Daily F20 Trading - POSITIONS FILLED

I’m currently looking for six neighbours to trade F20 only with on a daily basis.

Only F20 will be sent with gifting via game name, forum signature or special request being ignored.

I will be sending F20 to you from a support account, but would ask that the return F20 from you is sent to my main game.

Anyone interested in taking part in some long term trading then feel free to drop me a PM or leave your friend code below.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202lkorhc
Username
Dirt Dart Landen
I’m currently looking for six neighbours to trade F20 only with on a daily basis.

Only F20 will be sent with gifting via game name, forum signature or special request being ignored.

I will be sending F20 to you from a support account, but would ask that the return F20 from you is sent to my main game.

Anyone interested in taking part in some long term trading then feel free to drop me a PM or leave your friend code below.
I am up for it. I dont have an ALT just one profile. PM also sent

202lkorhc

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
03kyno3py
Username
Andy*item*
Well, I’m looking for trading fuel long-term too.
My Main 03kyno3py

Last edited:

Tirakotchi

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzmhrmo
Username
Dutchman

Hi there,

Great idea.
If you still have slots available, here are my accounts for F20 only:
Main: 04dzmhrmo
Support1: 03jr2yass
Support2: 036htgyer

I have 1 main and support 2 slot left.

Rgrds,

Roland

Top Bottom