Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Limits

Device
  1. iPad
why have you made limits of everything. It is a very bad thing. Sometimes you need 300 items or more for a special flight in the Weekly alliance. How can I collect all these items in a week. I have asked this question, but I got a foolish answer from Valery Kolesova, that there is no possibility to remove the limits????? Who made the limits???

PoulJ

Device
  1. Android
why have you made limits of everything. It is a very bad thing. Sometimes you need 300 items or more for a special flight in the Weekly alliance. How can I collect all these items in a week. I have asked this question, but I got a foolish answer from Valery Kolesova, that there is no possibility to remove the limits????? Who made the limits???

PoulJ
Greed.
Very,very bad, indeed.
Lots of time playing. Play ads. Please do not feed G! currency.
Don't blame Valery she just reads a script and needs her weekly paycheck.
Illogical Fools.

I wouldn't be surprised if they re balance the flights required overtime as they see how many flights people can do once their stocks are dwindled. The current number of flights are based off the fact that people have 1000s of items stocked and whats feasible based on that. Give it time and see if it changes once people have used up their stockpiles some what.

The other thing is I don't think you are supposed to be able to complete all three missions week in week out.

Top Bottom