Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Knight Fliers Alliance Formerly known as KB's Air Travel is now employee owned as of 10/28/16

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
@KenDuckySmith, I'm wondering if there's an opening for me to join? However, I must let you know that I'm just a casual player and don't fly that many passengers. Based on my rough calculation, I probably fly about 6,000-7,000 passengers per week (currently 4 Jets). If your alliance is aiming for a high position and would prefer someone who can fly more, I completely understand. Please let me know, thanks! :)

@KenDuckySmith
I've been looking around to join an alliance in the top 50. I have an alliance now with just my support games, but would disband it if you could take both of my regular games. Average 60-90,000 flights per week. (a little lower this week due to flying smaller planes for the event.)

alliance.JPG

Top Bottom