Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items in warehouse being stored and can't use

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Lori1976
Username
Lori1976
Is this a problem? I get perfume etc that I use or should be able to for my duty free to trade but they are storing in my warehouse. I am unable to click "use" on these for trading. I thought when you got these items from visiting neighbours or as gifts they would automatically be listed in your items needed to trade but they aren't?

Help!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
When you want to use duty free, the items you get are always in storage in the warehouse. when you go to your duty free shop, you see two items, which give you 80 coins in 20 minutes. If you have both items in your warehouse, the line around the items will be black in the duty free store. If you mis an item, it will have a red border. If you have the items (all black borders) you start the trade in the duty free shop by clicking start trade.... you do not use these items from warehouse

Top Bottom