Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS iPad crash - losing progress

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
I'm getting occasional (well, if I play regularly throughtout a day I will have had a few of them) crashes when playing. Can't locate the exact cause but for example opening up Madlen's city is a common case - and in general interacting with server/other players seems to be the culprit more often than not.

Anyway, when restarting I usually find some collected gold is missing, and sometimes also other progress, while there's fairly often also new incoming gifts or neighbour requests/info. I assume that's because it simply loads & restores info from the last saved point in time and syncs with the server - which prompts the question: is there an action I can take to "flush" progress to saved state, to avoid losing it when crashing?

Playing on a 1st gen iPad Air with latest release of iOS (also happens to be the last iOS version that my device will get, will have to look for a new one the coming Black Friday...).

Last edited:
I'm getting occasional (well, if I play regularly throughtout a day I will have had a few of them) crashes when playing. Can't locate the exact cause but for example opening up Madlen's city is a common case - and in general interacting with server/other players seems to be the culprit more often than not.

Anyway, when restarting I usually find some collected gold is missing, and sometimes also other progress, while there's fairly often also new incoming gifts or neighbour requests/info. I assume that's because it simply loads restores info from the last saved point in time and syncs with the server - which prompts the question: is there an action I can take to "flush" progress to saved state, to avoid losing it when crashing?

Playing on a 1st gen iPad Air with latest release of iOS (also happens to be the last iOS version that my device will get, will have to look for a new one the coming Black Friday...).

Get the same on iPad Pro. Been doing it for the last three or four weeks. Regular trips to Madlen will sync to the server to minimise loss of progress but as you say it often locks up visiting Madlen.

Top Bottom