Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

in need

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aljn0tg
Username
Johan
Good day. my name is Johan and Im from South Africa. i really struggle as we here do not have the same gifts to send as other countries. why I do not know. im in desparate need of 1 stamp, sandbags, security cameras and a ropeblock. ive been flying to China and other places to get these but yes i only receive those that i have already. please feel welcome to add me my code is aljn0tg. i realy than you all for your support. keep well

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
The gifts depend on what device you play on. Each operating system's game is similar to others but gift, building and other details will change. As you read through the forums get used to seeing android player havering different issues to say iPad.
There are versions on Facebook, android, iPad, iPhone, think of them as parallel games.

It also depends which update you are playing with. I think everybody except iPhone is doing the Halloween task.

The search function is also a useful tool.
Also you should edit your profile for this website to show which device you use and then you will get the correct information. This is under your user name at the top right of the page.

Good luck
Tom

Top Bottom