Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS I am not able to train the pilots

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Robert
Hello,

Please help me with the following issue: I built Flight school but unfortunately I am not able to use the Delta airplane to any destination because they request pilot training and I can't train them. What recommendations do you have?

Please note that Flight School is build near de Town Hall.

Thank you!

Enjoy your day & friendly regards!

Hello,

Please help me with the following issue: I built Flight school but unfortunately I am not able to use the Delta airplane to any destination because they request pilot training and I can't train them. What recommendations do you have?

Thank you!

Which level you are now ?
What runway level you have ?

Hello,

Thank you!

As i see that you member from today please check the forum threads also add in your signature the information about your game what level you are ... etc this will help other to answer your question.

Hello,

Thank you!

Note also that you need more than the flight school. Those flights request for a minimum number of stars. Do you have the number needed (check the flight you want and next to the flight school item you'll see also a star and a number. If your school is really completed and running - not shadowed- perhaps you se only the number of stars needed)

Top Bottom