Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do you give another player an item that is not a gift.

I know how to give players gifts, but when you want to give another player another item they may need how do you do that? Thank you so much for your help. Mickey77 k7209o

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Unless its in your list, you cannot initiate the giving. If they give the item to you and its not on your list, you can send the same thing back to them though which really doesn't make much sense to me.

Ok how do you send something on you list? I understand the secound half why would you want the same thing back ,unless it was maybe fuel or something but otherwise your right does not make sense. But like your list says items I can send ,so say I want something from your list how do you give that item to me from your list?

Different people have different lists. They are not all the same but do have lots of things in common.

To initiate a send you select the gift box item, bottom right icon, then make sure there outgoing tab is selected. You then see your list of potential gifts. Select the thing you want to send and then scroll through the list of neighbours and put a check next each one that you want to send that gift to. Then click send.

You can send from your list items that you want in the hope that your neighbour just does send in return.

Top Bottom