Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How do I get out of full screen mode?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20DZ85A7P
Username
A Pilot Sun
Hi everyone! I play on my PC but it defaults to full screen mode and I've been searching whether/how I can play in "windowed" mode where it can be one of several windows I see. I have large monitor and really don't need it to take up the entire screen. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi everyone! I play on my PC but it defaults to full screen mode and I've been searching whether/how I can play in "windowed" mode where it can be one of several windows I see. I have large monitor and really don't need it to take up the entire screen. Any help would be appreciated!

I am no expert but, assuming you use a mouse, place the mouse pointer in the top right hand corner of your screen. The familiar three options will drop down, minimise, window, close.

Click on the window and voila !

Regards
Harcourt

Scroll the mouse pointer just above top edge of game screen, a gray bar will appear and to the far right on it click the middle option, two arrows pointing inwards towards each other, the game screen should shrink and appear windowed.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20DZ85A7P
Username
A Pilot Sun
Thanks! I swear no bar was appearing before, but now it's working!

Top Bottom