Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday in Rio 5: Volcano

Device
  1. None of the above
This quest has the following objectives:
  • Send a Tesla Lightning Rod, Mega Spotlight, Nano Coating, Spiked Tire or a Stabilizer as a gift.
  • Land guest planes requesting emergency landing
  • Complete the flight to Rio
The last 2 objectives have ben completed no problem, but I can't complete the first one. I click the "show me" button, which brings up a list of all the gifts I can send, but none of the ones I need are on the list! I have 7 Tesla Lightning Rods, 4 Nano Coatings, 4 Spiked Tires and a Stabilizer in my inventory but can't see a way to send them as gifts...

Does anyone have any bright ideas for how I can complete this?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Sounds like you are on the Facebook version of Airport City. None of those items exist on the Android versions so you might not get a lot of help here.

BUT, if I had to guess, you might not be at the necessary level to send those gifts. Or your list of gifts that you can send were never updated by Game Insight to accommodate this task.

Top Bottom