Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Hi Jack!

@Edi23

sadly I thought you were a decent neighbour, despite having added plus 1600 fuel, you hijacked my launch!

bye bye!
I try to find who is Edi23 but cannot the only member is Edith1412 are they same person ?
The reason i search to be sure if the hijack a forum member or not so you can talk to her or him maybe hijack your launch first time or thinking you dont mind to pass you and give a chance before you delete a good neighbor.
Forum members know the rules for launches.
Anyway its up to you Helen keep or delete neighbors (y)
Good Luck

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Th
I try to find who is Edi23 but cannot the only member is Edith1412 are they same person ?
The reason i search to be sure if the hijack a forum member or not so you can talk to her or him maybe hijack your launch first time or thinking you dont mind to pass you and give a chance before you delete a good neighbor.
Forum members know the rules for launches.
Anyway its up to you Helen keep or delete neighbors (y)
Good Luck

thank you, I’m not sure if they are a forum member, but I have supported their launches many times so wondered if it was a genuine error? It’s easy to get carried away adding fuel!
As you say forum members know the rules and we do respect each other.

Top Bottom