Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hi everyone

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Any advice?
Just have fun and do things that interest you. There is no right or wrong way to play the game. If you spend real money you will progress more quickly. But you don't need to do that if you don't want to. Expand land, upgrade buildings, keep flying, acquire resources, spend them as you wish......

Whatever you do and however you choose to do it, welcome and have fun!
P

Make use of the search facility on the forum as there is loads of good advice. Make sure you check out Capt Rollins guides - https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/
and the Wiki.
Ask for advice if you need it but some members are rather grumpy if you haven’t done searches or your own research first 😀. You’ll soon find out who!😉

Been playing for a couple of months, and I just found this forum. Close to 100 stars here. Any advice?
Spend some time in forum, reading the guides and exploring the wiki. Lots of info around here.
and take the game as a very long haul activity.
the game is designed for you to spend money, don’t fall into temptation.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Been playing for a couple of months, and I just found this forum. Close to 100 stars here. Any advice?
This is coming from someone who has been playing for over a year and hasn't spent a dime on a game:
- go for the goal *you* prefer. If you're into leveling up (stars), then fly destinations to earn them; if you're into landscaping, make your map beautiful all you want; if you're into doing weekly alliance tasks, do those. If you're into all of those, do them all. If you want to ignore the events, feel free to do so and don't feel pressured to do them. You get the idea now :)
- use gift codes (treat them as free gifts from G!), they're posted here twice a week - every Wednesday and Friday/Saturday
- add neighbors from this forum and send/receive their gifts (also good advice to star/favorite neighbors with lots of resources
- if there's item you need to receive from gift, write it in your game name. (For example, I'm HahAti but in-game my name can be everything from HahAti F20 to HahAti Event (which tells neighbors to send me event items during the event))
- use this forum to read about tips and tricks and ask if you need to know something, either stop by in a chat or write/search for a thread of your interest
- when you can't expand your land with money anymore, do it with greenies ONLY when it's 50% off deal (every 2 weeks or so, I think)
- have fun :)

Top Bottom