Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS help İOS

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Username
supermacy23
I formatted the phone. I have restored the game. but my registered game has not returned. all my efforts have been wasted. what should I do for this?

I never had problems with iOS restoring AC. I’ve done it before several times, thru iTunes, thru iCloud and directly after reinstalling the game if I remember well...

Did you check your Game Center profile? Everything ok with it?
Anyway, perhaps it’s better to contact GI. See the link at the bottom of this page under “useful links”

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Username
supermacy23
[QUOTE = "TeresaLisboa, yayın: 481386, üye: 7253"]
İOS'u geri yükleme konusunda hiç sorun yaşamadım. Bunu birkaç kez daha önce yaptım, iTunes aracılığıyla, iCloud aracılığıyla ve iyi hatırlarsam oyunu tekrar yükledikten sonra ...

Game Center profilinizi kontrol ettiniz mi? Herşey yolunda mı?
Her neyse, belki GI ile iletişime geçmek daha iyidir. Bu sayfanın altındaki "yararlı bağlantılar" altındaki bağlantıya bakın
[/ALINTI]
Oyun merkezi ile giriş yapmamıştım. İCloud yedeklemesinde kapatıldı. Sanırım oyunu tamamen kaybettim

Sorry

Sorry, I had not logged in with the game center. It was closed in iCloud backup. I think I totally lost the game
Maybe not, but I really don’t know. If you’re lucky perhaps if you explain the whole situation to GI AND still know your old game code, perhaps they can recover the game for you from their backups.
Give a try, the most it can happen is they’re unable to do it. All that comes after that is profit.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Username
supermacy23
Maybe not, but I really don’t know. If you’re lucky perhaps if you explain the whole situation to GI AND still know your old game code, perhaps they can recover the game for you from their backups.
Give a try, the most it can happen is they’re unable to do it. All that comes after that is profit.
thank you very much for the information. I didn't get any results because I couldn't remember the ID I wrote to them.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Username
supermacy23
Sorry to hear that. A “veteran’s” tip: always write down your code somewhere outside the game.
the only photos I have are :(
F6EFF4C4-D673-499C-839A-2A953FC57781.png

Attachments

• D31F7916-F1A7-495B-81FD-E28B95882941.png
    D31F7916-F1A7-495B-81FD-E28B95882941.png
    861.4 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom