Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hangars !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Actually, you only need one of the highest level that's offered to you. All the rest can be level 1 which for some reason can store jumbo jets in them. The higher level hangars just speed up the refueling and passenger loading of your guest planes. I have one of each (my personal choice) and I've seen people with one Level 5 and 7 Level 1's and others with all 8 Level 5's. Guess if you have the coins, do what you want.

How do some people get so many hangars. I thought it was tied to the control tower but then I see some folks with way more than seven hangars. I'm assuming they are rooted somehow. Just curious.

Username: ACMat - Fuel plz
Friend code: a6b2bld
Level/star/reputation: 32/62/7

Items requested:
Fuel (I like the big red barrels)
Flight Catering
Oscillating Beacon
Repair Parts (windows, engines, tires, paint, etc...totally depleting my stock trying to get the freaking University)

Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), bath towel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, slide ruler, fuel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine

Top Bottom