Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI Twitter

I called out GI's Twitter account for the username bug. They sent me to support. I told them I'd been before and they want the #. I don't have a number (submitted it in-game). I do have the date, and the response.

If anyone has a ticket number or numbers they'd like to add on to this pile, send them my way.

I was thinking about pointing them to this forum, as well. Thoughts?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Getting GI support involved in a forum like this seems like it would make things easier for everyone and hopefully get them to respond.

It might also alert them to just how many and how widespread problems in their game are.

At least, it would with a company actually concerned about customer service. I'm sure GI will either not listen or screw it up somehow.

I do hope you get help for your problem! I just went through a bout of emails with them, so I feel your pain.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Getting GI support involved in a forum like this seems like it would make things easier for everyone and hopefully get them to respond.

It might also alert them to just how many and how widespread problems in their game are.

At least, it would with a company actually concerned about customer service. I'm sure GI will either not listen or screw it up somehow.

I do hope you get help for your problem! I just went through a bout of emails with them, so I feel your pain.

Ur allready giving the answer: they dont listen, and they just ignore most of the bugs/glitches... Sad but true :confused:

Top Bottom