Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game progress lost! Help!

Device
  1. Android
My girlfriend started her game last night and she got Stewardess Jane welcoming her with an empty airport. She just bought an extra piece of land a few hours before and spent months (and about € 50,-) of time progressing to level 35!!!! :(

I think I already know the answer, but does someone know a way to restore her game? She doesn't have a rooted phone so there is no way to backup the game. If I visit her airport i can see the latest situation of her airport as it was, including the empty piece of land, so somewhere there must be a copy of her airport. I have contacted GI support, but does anyone had this situation and knows what to do? Thxs

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
rodyw -
As you are probably already aware – unless you have root access there doesn’t seem to be a way of getting at the XML file. Some phone manufactures (like Asus I think) provide a backup software with their rom, except that you will have to rise a support ticket with GIS and see if they will restore the game. As HP- says there have been people who have managed to get their progress restored (it is actually a new game and only progress is restored – you still have a new fried code and need to re-add neighbours). It is worth a try – I personally find their support beyond a joke...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
GI is a joke, specially the pre typed answers their sending!! And what they send is not even a answer on ur question, no they just send a answer whats complete hopeless for the problem....

Top Bottom