Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game Crash

My Crsnt2 game crashed when I opened it (froze, I closed it and reopened it). Took me back to level 1. :(:(:( Then all of a sudden, there was a popup asking if I wanted to restore from the server!!!!! Just like google play, only it was Windows. I think it took me back to this morning, as all my flight were landed and waiting for me to collect - but better than using the backup from last night. I lost all my favorites, but easy to remark. Sooooooooo much better than waiting 2-3 days for GI to restore. :D:D:D

My Crsnt2 game crashed when I opened it (froze, I closed it and reopened it). Took me back to level 1. :(:(:( Then all of a sudden, there was a popup asking if I wanted to restore from the server!!!!! Just like google play, only it was Windows. I think it took me back to this morning, as all my flight were landed and waiting for me to collect - but better than using the backup from last night. I lost all my favorites, but easy to remark. Sooooooooo much better than waiting 2-3 days for GI to restore. :D:D:D
Is this same Mo problem ???
This mean could happen to anyone 😨😨 ??????

Is this same Mo problem ???
This mean could happen to anyone 😨😨 ??????
I guess I still have to go through GI support. I can't use a 14th plane, even though I have 14 stands. :(:(:( But if that's the worse of my problems, I guess I'll count myself lucky, at least I have a level 80 game!!! What was weird, was after the game was restored, I had a new game name (Pilot), and a new code. But when I closed and reopened the game, I had my old name & old code back.

I guess I still have to go through GI support. I can't use a 14th plane, even though I have 14 stands. :(:(:( But if that's the worse of my problems, I guess I'll count myself lucky, at least I have a level 80 game!!! What was weird, was after the game was restored, I had a new game name (Pilot), and a new code. But when I closed and reopened the game, I had my old name & old code back.
I was thinking what the reason for that to happen is this glitch will happen to most of us, i am afraid if its happen to any of my main accounts.

Well, I feel like an absolute idiot. As many times as I've told people to check their repair base if they're missing a plane, that's where plane #14 was sitting. I thought I had checked it, but apparently not. I guess I was too upset about the game crashing. So, I lost maybe a day in the restore, but everything else is good. Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom