Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game acting weird!?

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Here's the gist of my problem...

First of all I couldn't start my Prometheus launch as It said I had to complete a current launch eg from launch pad
1...several times I tried and the rocket failed to launch even though I was putting points in and friends could see this and their rockets launched ok..

This was followed by me starting my own launch but when I tried to put points in i got the message about time travellers and cheaters cannot reach for the stars..but I have never done messing about with time on iPad..

I noticed after loading up game after closing it down..flights that had been sent were now back in the hanger, items that I had collected from drops had vanished...also I collected from Christmas tree and loaded the game back up to see that the Christmas tree drop time was still over an hour away!

So it looks like the game thinks I am skipping g time when this is not the case...

Any help would be much appreciated...

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Mine does the same, so far I have about 6 stars for norther observatory but as it speeds up and then crashes and looses things. My launch has been frozen for ages and GI cant solve it so I missed out on the last space challenge and will miss out on this one....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Here's the gist of my problem...

First of all I couldn't start my Prometheus launch as It said I had to complete a current launch eg from launch pad
1...several times I tried and the rocket failed to launch even though I was putting points in and friends could see this and their rockets launched ok..

This was followed by me starting my own launch but when I tried to put points in i got the message about time travellers and cheaters cannot reach for the stars..but I have never done messing about with time on iPad..

I noticed after loading up game after closing it down..flights that had been sent were now back in the hanger, items that I had collected from drops had vanished...also I collected from Christmas tree and loaded the game back up to see that the Christmas tree drop time was still over an hour away!

So it looks like the game thinks I am skipping g time when this is not the case...

Any help would be much appreciated...
From what I can tell that horrid message about time-travellers and cheaters is there for those who build computer programmes to automatically tap on the points items as they become available. Unfortunately it also traps those of us who sit and wait for the points to become available. What has worked for me is waiting a moment or two prior to tapping. ie if time to launch is 19.34.22 wait for 19.34.20 or 19.34.19 and then tap. Once I started doing this I haven't seen that horrid message again. One of the nasty sides of that message is that it prevents you from collecting points from the item that you have been 'too quick on the draw' with too frequently. However with a bit of patience it does come good again, as long as you have a moment's gap in your next few taps. May your next launch be successful.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
The latest version is C++P. I have had a frozen launch pad for over 2 months, this means that the latest launch pad cant be used as it thinks that pad 1 has a launch.
The game keeps crashing and losing items, in the last 2 days:
I had 3 stars for both North and South observatories. Just started the game again and have lost 68 flights to the South Observatory. Now shows 1 star not 3..
Lost 41 flights to the North Observatory and gone from 3 stars to 1
Lost flights to Seattle
Lost atleast 11 Orbital telescopes
2 items from the history of space travel that my Christmas tree had dropped
1 items from the thanksgiving collection
3 ships from the open water collection, now shows as incomplete and no floating dock
1 halloween shop and a pet shop from the warehouse

Can GI do anything not a f***.
(Sorry Mods for swearing but annoyed :))

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have had exactly the same had to restart the launch 6 times. It seems ok now and counting down so I am being very careful with what I am doing. I had already completed the launch but can't launch Prometheus until this finishes. Does anyone know if I have to win this? Or do I just have to clear so I can launch Prometheus I don't want to waste fuel etc doing this. I am not adding anything unless I am told I need to win so please don't add anything

Top Bottom