Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friends without Correct Username will be deleted!

I love you all! But.....(See My Friends In my Profile) ( I will learn to add links soon! :) )
Noobie..Joined 9 Days Ago
Naive Solo Player Until then!
Hated those Pop-ups bothering my flights!
Hate FB. Member for 2 yrs. Minimal page and use.
Finally gave in.
Found AC!!!!!!!
Learning every Day. Friends all over the World!!!

Just got 13 gifts!!!!!!!!!!
1:15am in Colorado stayed up late, have to work at 9am but WOW!!!!!!!
YOU PEOPLE ROCK!
WATCH ME IMPROVE BECAUSE OF YOU!
Links soon, have to go to work and have a"REAL LIFE"
username I know who you are but it's getting hard to keep track of you.
20 friends only FOR ME ( If I leave this text to check I will lose it all) I will message you.
If I do delete you re-add me!9u8e33 Whoopeee this is funnnn!!!!!
In flight meal- I think you are Rosieair? and have been bothering you since day 1, still confused. would such an experienced player not do it right? If I am wrong and I Have been wrong here before ROSIEAIR WOULD YOU PLEASE ADD ME?
I'm not sure so I keep you anyway. You are friended by me and my icon should show up in your Profile.
I HAVE FRIENDED 21 OF YOU in the last week and you are The Special Ones!! (to me)
LOOK AT MY PROFILE! Then check my Friends. You are all there!
I didn't see friends in most of your Profiles until I added you. I now have all of you in mine.
I have asked about links to your Trading sites from your profiles hard to find you
This is Awesome! Sorry I got carried away.
Thanks for listening

Hi DR950, Do you refer these posts for me?
I'm in progress of changing my in-game name from 'username' to 'faithtear'.
It's look like, the game server didn't broadcast the changing immediately. It's need some couple of days to change it world wide.
Sorry for inconvenience.

username I know who you are but it's getting hard to keep track of you.
In flight meal- I think you are Rosieair? and have been bothering you since day 1, still confused. would such an experienced player not do it right? If I am wrong and I Have been wrong here before ROSIEAIR WOULD YOU PLEASE ADD ME?
I'm not sure so I keep you anyway. You are friended by me and my icon should show up in your Profile.

"RosieAir" is listed in my game as "defros/pack mach" - I know that, because she is the only one left without any nick name or part of a nick name as user name in my list.

Top Bottom