Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friend Codes and Kindle Fire HD

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amyuotjn
Username
Maiddaraya
Just wondering if anyone else is playing on the Kindle Fire HD and if you are can you use friend codes? Everytime I try it gives me an error, quite frustrating.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Yes, Kindle Fire uses Android. I have the same problem--when I try to add a friend it tells me the promo code is invalid. Funny thing--i have tried about 100 times and it never worked but i just tried to add the OP and and it worked.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amp0w4k6
Username
RJT185PA
I believe if I understood the reply I got from the Tech Support person correctly that Amazon Marketplace based players can only add fellow players that downloaded for that platform. Which would explain why when I download this game on my DROID 4 via Amazon Marketplace it can't install.

No bigge. Playing it on a Kindle is kinda neat ... just need people to start adding me so I can move forward with these neighbor based missions that keep piling on.

Top Bottom