Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Free Fuel (20)

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
I just installed a new (support) game on my Android work phone and wanted to send away a plane to reach some higher levels.

I was out of fuel so I pressed the Free Fuel (20) botton. "Get free fuel for watching a short video ad!"
when clicking on it a message on my screen: "Allow AIRPORT CITY to access photos, media and files on your deveice"

Isn't that a bit weird ? O' and I am not sure it is a bug, but I can not remember such question before.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I just installed a new (support) game on my Android work phone and wanted to send away a plane to reach some higher levels.

I was out of fuel so I pressed the Free Fuel (20) botton. "Get free fuel for watching a short video ad!"
when clicking on it a message on my screen: "Allow AIRPORT CITY to access photos, media and files on your deveice"

Isn't that a bit weird ? O' and I am not sure it is a bug, but I can not remember such question before.
Your Android Device is Android 6.0?

Top Bottom