Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flight drops

Anyone else noticed a change in frequency? I've just landed 20 flights and got nothing so far.

And flights I'm sending out - Sent 12 flights to Goa. Got ONE of those radios needed to fly to Malta. The radios are "very often" - I got them pretty much every flight before. Got the computer in TEN flights despite it being "very seldom".

I assumed if something was very seldom, the chances of it coming would be the same as other "very seldom" items. If that were the case, ten computers in 12 flights, from a probability point of view is unbelievable.

Also - The flights to Malta 18 flights - NO drops bar the stupid sunscreen. So I still can't finish off the flight school....

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Same here, getting tons of stuff. Im making now with 6planes flights to thailand, and every plane drops something... I got allready 9 from the 12 items required for level 2 duty shop in a day

Device
  1. Android
Anyone else noticed a change in frequency? I've just landed 20 flights and got nothing so far.

And flights I'm sending out - Sent 12 flights to Goa. Got ONE of those radios needed to fly to Malta. The radios are "very often" - I got them pretty much every flight before. Got the computer in TEN flights despite it being "very seldom".

I assumed if something was very seldom, the chances of it coming would be the same as other "very seldom" items. If that were the case, ten computers in 12 flights, from a probability point of view is unbelievable.

I have the same problem

Almost 150 flights to Malta and I still haven't recieved all I need for Flight School. What a waste of time. That is nearly 300hours. Almost two weeks worth of time and I still need one more item. Totally absurd.

Same sort of hours for me too Bingo Bongo.

Only reason I'm close to items needed is because of friends sending me stuff.

What do you need? I need 2 text books. Add me and I'll send you stuff (if I have it to send) to try and help.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
If they finally give out a update which gives you the power to share youre warehouse items with ur friends, they make us finally happy!

I have 14 rulers in stock... I wanna share!

Im having exact problem. Had flight school before update but not anymore. I need fligt helmet and slide rule... Can anyone please send? Friend code a1poisa ... Can send flight helmet to others if needed

Top Bottom