Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Flight Catering Facility / Cosmic Fuel Station

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Before the update one of my Flight Catering Facility (I have 4) was able to produce 2 caterings and after last update was reset to 1 catering production. The same happened with my Cosmic Fuel Station.
Have someone else this issue?

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
So they credited me 60 greenies to upgrade my buildings again. I do it instantly and when I hit the buildings two of them the upgrades are gone again. My storage of in flight meals is dwindling! Back to customer support...

D

Deleted member 5399

@A Robbie Airport @Marcio Veiga @HP-
Here are pictures that show proof of how it occurs in my game. I included the time and date on my computer as it is within moments this all seems to happen.
Stray from your city to visit as is shown in one photo, and return home to find Catering Facility workers have gone on strike
Free2Play maybe you can figure out the solution according to my added attachments. I also sent email to support regarding the case/ticket number that was originally assigned to this matter

Attachments

• 1 minute 14 seconds before reset.JPG
    1 minute 14 seconds before reset.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 12 hours before reset.JPG
    12 hours before reset.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 12 minutes 48 seconds before reset.JPG
    12 minutes 48 seconds before reset.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Catering Production Before.JPG
    Catering Production Before.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Lost Catering Production Clock reset to 22 minutes 34 seconds after visiting neighbors..JPG
    Lost Catering Production Clock reset to 22 minutes 34 seconds after visiting neighbors..JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Visiting Neighbor Clock off by 12 hours.JPG
    Visiting Neighbor Clock off by 12 hours.JPG
    535.2 KB · Views: 91

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@A Robbie Airport @Marcio Veiga @HP-
Here are pictures that show proof of how it occurs in my game. I included the time and date on my computer as it is within moments this all seems to happen.
Stray from your city to visit as is shown in one photo, and return home to find Catering Facility workers have gone on strike
Free2Play maybe you can figure out the solution according to my added attachments. I also sent email to support regarding the case/ticket number that was originally assigned to this matter
Windows users are passing what android users was when we updated. I think that G! already have a solution for some problems but have problems since they cross operation systems. Hope they fix faster than andoid users wait. Cross fingers

D

Deleted member 5399

@A Robbie Airport
On the iOS system can you see file folders somewhere on your device like a PC? if you can, can you see app data folder?
I found everytime I close my game I go to my user name on the device, such as this PC fro Windows and look for the folder Airport City. If inside you have a LocalState Folder, there still should be some way to copy and paste files and or folders and save them. So if your game goes bug-eyed again, you go to the saved one and copy and paste it right back. Right now thats what I'm doing since almost every time I go visit I lose production.
Wish I had iOS device I could visibly hold and give you step by step instructions how to save the game.

Top Bottom