Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fire House now full, no more vacancies

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
2 new slots will be available in 3-4 weeks in the Fire House alliance, currently level 8, rank around 35-ish and climbing.

We would like you to be an active daily player who will be able to send 50-60K+ pax/week and complete 2-3/3 alliance missions/week (user level less important if the above criteria are met). We're a dedicated but laid-back friendly international team with members from the US and Europe who are in touch more or less daily in a Fb messenger group and also do joint launches whenever possible. New members are expected to be active on Fb messenger to communicate with alliance leader & other members. Please contact alliance owner Joel Travis on Facebook messenger to apply and get further details.

Cajsa MacD
friend code: CajsaMacD

Edit: 1 slot filled, 2 remaining.

Last edited:

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
2 new slots will be available in 3-4 weeks in the Fire House alliance, currently level 8, rank around 35-ish and climbing.

We would like you to be an active daily player who will be able to send 50-60K+ pax/week and complete 2-3/3 alliance missions/week (user level less important if the above criteria are met). We're a dedicated but laid-back friendly international team with members from the US and Europe who are in touch more or less daily in a Fb messenger group and also do joint launches whenever possible. New members are expected to be active on Fb messenger to communicate with alliance leader & other members. Please contact alliance owner Joel Travis on Facebook messenger to apply and get further details.

Cajsa MacD
friend code: CajsaMacD

Edit: 1 slot filled, 2 remaining.
All vacancies filled, no further applicants needed.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Hmm. With 1 day, 5 hours left in the week, I have carried 22,812 passengers. I don't even think it's humanly possible for me to send 50-60K+ passengers per week at my level (7 stands with 2 Owls, 4 Eagles, and 2 Ravens -- with always one of them in the hangar) because I'm playing pretty much every waking minute. That doesn't mean I'm sitting in front of the game constantly, but I use timers with alarms to remind me when a plane is landing so that I immediately send it off again and to keep track of my fuel so that I speed up flights instead of having my fuel ever max out and stop earning fuel. I also use my gifts to gain fuel almost exclusively, about 75% to 80% because sometimes my trading partners want something else and so I send it to them instead to keep them happy, using that fuel to maximize my number of flights. So I really don't think 50-60K+ is realistic for me at my level, not just not realistic but not even possible. That's why I ended 12th in the Titanium league during the last quest, because I had all the buildings, but I simply didn't have the plains to keep up with all the passengers they were generating to get into the Platinum league. So thanks for the offer, but if that's what you're expecting, I don't think I'm your guy because what you're expecting is twice what I'm capable of doing at my level.

Top Bottom