Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fender Bender

Well, it has been a crazy plane day.
I've had a guest jumbo land backward, a take-off in reverse. Then a few moments later a falcon doing somersaults along the runway. :oops::ROFLMAO:
I'm definitely going to have to start paying more attention when I land and send off planes. Usually, I'm off collecting passengers or coins, and not watching - but you can bet I will now! :ROFLMAO:

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
I'm having the issue where: Let's say I have 11 stands, 4 of which are occupied with my planes. I land 2 guest planes with a bit of separation. The first one goes to the first available stand, no problem. The second arrives just as the first one finishes up and is being pushed back. There's something weird with the code whereby the second one not only doesn't go to the the stand just vacated, but doesn't go to ANY empty stand once the first guest plane taxies to the runway. Instead, the second plane will just follow to the runway, cross both runways (causing a major fender bender with the first plane in the process) and then keeps taxiing all the way around to the entrance of the stands and takes the first available one. I don't know why that second plane can't just take the next empty stand in succession. In real life, it could be that the airline doesn't "own" that gate.

Top Bottom