Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Error in Reputation Increases

D

Deleted member 5399

Just tonight while making my gifting and collection rounds, I had noticed that going from 8 hearts to 9 I already had 654/660. This was the same number as of yesterday when I finished gifting and collecting items. At that level, 8, I was able to send 20 items and collect 11.
Today when the changeover went from 8-9 hearts, just as reputation was monitored as an example 1500/1600 and one needed to collect 100 more airplane caps so did the the reputation go from 654/660 now to a single set of numbers like 1884 and my items or collections now dropped back down to collecting from 9 instead of 11 yet still able to gift to 20.
I have reported this error to insight support, but often after they review a complaint, without further explanation they consider the case resolved, and nothing ever was fixed.
I'm now a disappointed player.

Top Bottom