Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Duty Free Shop items

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I'm trying to figure out which Duty Free items can be sent as gifts, because I'm not sure all of them are giftable. So if you guys could help out and post your giftables DFS items here, I can compile a list :)
Btw, I noticed that these items hardly ever drop from neighbours buildings, I think I got 3 in total so far in all these weeks and I mostly tap passenger buildings.. :dodgy:

Single-Malt Whiskey
Can be sent as gift, drops from friends' buildings:
  • side wing
  • mansion
  • manor
  • round house
Chocolate Candies
  • cottage
  • side wing
  • studio
Pearl Earrings
  • cottage
  • stone castle
Skin Care Products
Can/Can't be sent as gift? drops from friends' buildings:
  • townhouse
  • house with a pool
  • bearing-wall house
Eau de Toilette
  • house with a pool
  • country house
Cognac
  • manor
  • round house
Filled Candies
  • mansion
  • studio
Makeup
  • bearing-wall house
  • tower building
White Gold Bracelet
  • multi-story building
Perfume
  • villa
  • country house

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I think the filled candies cannot be. I have yet to receive one myself...
I have received 2 which were used up....not happy at all about this DFS the only thing I now do is ensure I tap it when I visit friends to give some semblance of use.
I have only gotten 2 eau de toillttes from visiting neighbours. :mad:

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hm, it looks like the items people can send are bundled in a pack of 3, looking at the signatures above Sophie, BEW and Blackcloud are all able to send pearl earrings, cognac and white gold bracelets.

I assume the other group can send eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey and make-up. So that means there are three items missing from the list. Either this is another (very rare) group of 3, or they can't be gifted at all? Probably the last option I'd say..

Device
  1. Android
Hm, it looks like the items people can send are bundled in a pack of 3, looking at the signatures above Sophie, BEW and Blackcloud are all able to send pearl earrings, cognac and white gold bracelets.

I assume the other group can send eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey and make-up. So that means there are three items missing from the list. Either this is another (very rare) group of 3, or they can't be gifted at all? Probably the last option I'd say..

I think some people have a 'chocolate candies, cognac, white gold bracelet' set. The only items i never get are the filled candies and the skin care products.

Top Bottom