Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Dumb mistake contacting G!

This morning after bringing in all my planes, I checked the alliance progress but all it showed was the window for starting or joining an alliance. I am the host of our alliance so this was a bit unsettling. I did a restart of the game, restart of my iPhone, reboot of the iPhone and even did a restore from yesterdays backup and still nothing. So I contacted GI.....bad move....now my game is really blocked.

The one problem I was having is now a huge problem. I can't receive gifts, can't visit neighbours, not sure if my gifts will get out but will find this out in a couple of hours. Everything is blamed on time travelling and to be honest, I don't even know how to reset the date and time on my iPhone and they want me to send them a screen shot after I have done so. I asked them to please send me instructions on how to do so.

Ivan, why do you guys do this to honest players, you make the game so frustrating.

Thankfully the alliance is still running so even though this game can't see the progress, my other game can. Keeping fingers crossed this can be fixed as our alliance is doing so good.

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
This morning after bringing in all my planes, I checked the alliance progress but all it showed was the window for starting or joining an alliance. I am the host of our alliance so this was a bit unsettling. I did a restart of the game, restart of my iPhone, reboot of the iPhone and even did a restore from yesterdays backup and still nothing. So I contacted GI.....bad move....now my game is really blocked.

The one problem I was having is now a huge problem. I can't receive gifts, can't visit neighbours, not sure if my gifts will get out but will find this out in a couple of hours. Everything is blamed on time travelling and to be honest, I don't even know how to reset the date and time on my iPhone and they want me to send them a screen shot after I have done so. I asked them to please send me instructions on how to do so.

Ivan, why do you guys do this to honbors, it just hnags on wiating.est players, you make the game so frustrating.

Thankfully the alliance is still running so even though this game can't see the progress, my other game can. Keeping fingers crossed this can be fixed as our alliance is doing so good.

I am having the same problem now. I can't visit neighbors. It just hangs on the waiting screen.

I had the same Alliance issue, I'm a member, awhile ago. But it came back okay.

All seem to be a matter of not being able to connect to the mother ship.

Also my Duke clock for his visit is stuck on 0:00 reaming. My sense also no connection to home.

Well, they have now wiped out my alliance, everyone is back to 0 passengers. I waited most of the day before contacting G! thinking it would come back but when it didn't, I hoped they could help. They helped all right, helping me with the decision to quit this nonsense. I feel bad for my alliance members who have worked so hard to keep us in the top 25 and this week we were actually in the top 20 so far. Does G! really think I would jeopardize this and change the time on my device???

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Well, they have now wiped out my alliance, everyone is back to 0 passengers. I waited most of the day before contacting G! thinking it would come back but when it didn't, I hoped they could help. They helped all right, helping me with the decision to quit this nonsense. I feel bad for my alliance members who have worked so hard to keep us in the top 25 and this week we were actually in the top 20 so far. Does G! really think I would jeopardize this and change the time on my device???

From my game our alliance looks fine. It's appears to be a G! and istuff issue.

Guess we will know for sure on Sunday when/if we get an Alliance chest.

My game is NOT blocked. The passenger count has been fixed and even though I can't see the alliance status, the passengers for that game are still counted. I can now visit neighbours, send and receive gifts and the world ranking works. So back to my only problem with not being able to view the alliance status.

Two other members have informed me they can't see the alliance status either and they are also IOS.

It's too bad G! has to blame everything on time travelling instead of letting us know it could be an error on their part and they are working on a fix. They do more harm in upsetting people....it should be innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.

Top Bottom